The Branch Of Life Christian Fellowship Church began in 1996 in Cape Coral, Florida with an original vision to meet the needs of those who have been away from the church for many years, providing a comfortable environment for them to return to the Lord. We have strived to provide an unconditional loving and non-judgmental atmosphere for them to be a part of God's family so that they can make their Spiritual connection with God the Father. Our resources are the people who belong to our church and share the vision we have for serving God. We are supported by their gifts and are very conscious of the sacrifice each one represents. We strive to be good shepherds of all God entrusts to us (1 Corinthians 4:2). Our invitation is for you to become part of our resources and share in the vision we have for being a community on fire for Christ.
OUR PURPOSE STATEMENT
It is the purpose and mission of our church to bring people to a personal knowledge of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior by living our faith through relevant worship, evangelism and community outreach, equipping all of our members for ministry in the church and mission to the world.
OUR GOALS FOR SERVING GOD
- To glorify God through joyful, contemporary worship and praise.
- To encourage and provide opportunities for service to our community and to the needs of others.
- To provide an environment for young people to grow in the love and knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- To love and support one another in prayer and service.
- To spread the "Good News" of Jesus Christ and His love and salvation.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe in One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension into heaven, and His return in power and glory.
- We believe that salvation is by faith alone in Jesus Christ and solely by grace.
- We believe in the indwelling and gifts of the Holy Spirit that enables every Christian believer to live a Godly life of service.
- We believe in the resurrection of the body and in eternal glory in heaven for the believer and eternal punishment for the unbeliever.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
OUR PASTOR is Reverend Anthony Cubello, who was ordained to ministry in 1995. He is a graduate of International College and Seminary with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Theology and a Doctor of Divinity Degree (h.c.). Pastor Cubello has been involved in Christian ministry for over 20 years as a Pastor, Chaplain, and Social Worker for hospitals, long term care facilities, mental health facilities, and drug treatment centers. He has provided both individual and group counseling services to people of all faith backgrounds. He is a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors and is a Board Certified Pastoral Counselor with the International Board of Christian Counselors. He is the author of the book, “Recovery God’s Way: Unlocking the Spiritual Side of Recovery from Addiction.” He has provided spiritual programs to Southwest Florida Addictions Services, The Vince Smith Center, and the Ruth Cooper DATE program. He has served as a board member for The National Alliance for the Mentally Ill and Covenant Community Ministries Soup Kitchen.
OUR WORSHIP LEADER EMERITUS is Jan Neff. Jan has a long and distinguished history leading worship and providing an atmosphere for the Holy Spirit to flow. She has a passion for worship and bringing people into the presence of God through music.
OUR PRAISE AND WORSHIP BAND
Chris Marlowe - Worship Leader, Guitar and Vocals.
Christa Marlowe - Keyboards and Vocals
Michael Cubello - Drums and Percussion
Eli Serrano - Keyboards
OUR COUNSELOR is Pastor Jerry Sprague, LMHC. Pastor Jerry is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor who has worked in the mental health field in Lee County since 1991. His broad experience includes substance abuse and co-dependency; anxiety and depressive disorders (Bipolar, OCD, PTSD); childhood disorders, stress reduction and relationship difficulties including child/family/marital issues. As a Pastor he also offers pre-marital and marital counseling. He uses Biblical truths to help people get their lives in line with God’s spiritual reality. His top three core beliefs are: 1. AGAPE - unconditional love is the greatest life transforming power in the universe, so get all you can! 2. FRUITFULNESS AND FULFILLMENT- comes as I experience Agape flowing through me to radically influence others. 3. AUTHENTIC COMMUNITY of agape empowered believers who are working under the inspiration and power of God and enjoying the joint experience of doing life deeply together. For information or to arrange an appointment, please feel free to contact the church office.